DĀLYTE has been in business since 1977. We have the experience, tools and people to be Colorado's ONE SOURCE, ONE RESPONSIBILITY for structural skylight projects.
Our standard skylight systems utilize extruded aluminum members with integral condensate gutters, gasket pockets as well as concealed clips and fasteners. This offers a clean appearance that structurally meets the required design loads and deflection criteria of each project. All systems are designed to prevent air and moisture infiltration, using an intigrated gutter system to channel any moisture to the exterior of the structure.
- 2001 Non-structural Slope Glazing System can be applied to aluminum, wood or steel structures provided by the contractor.
- Requires a minimum 3" wide surface to mount to
- Nominal 2x4 framing should be doubled up for strength
- 2010 Structural Slope Glazing System is self-supporting, utilizing aluminum shapes to support the required loads of the entire skylight.
- Requires a minimum 3" wide curb to seal to
Clear or architectural dark bronze anodized are the standard finishes for our aluminum frames. Custom Kynar and Enamel finishes are available upon request.